49 Chrysler Royal

CarNoob06

Hello Everyone!

New guy here and just purchased a 1949 Chrysler Royal. It is my first classic car and I am super excited to get hands on and learn more. I just ordered a service manual to keep on hand and will hopefully be here by the end of the week. I have thoroughly enjoyed the wisdom and knowledge shared on this site even though my experience has only been brief. Thank you!

IMG_0212(1).jpg

• Like 3

Very clean car. Congrats. All the technical support you need for that car is right here. Some reading of the manual, posting questions here, and rolling your sleeves up for some wrenching time will net great results. I guarantee!

Edited by keithb7

Welcome to the Forum, and nice car!  Keep in mind the service manual is just that, for service.  You will certainly come across things that don't quiet seem to be covered by the manual, as useful as it is.  There aren't many, but they're out there.  That's where this Forum comes in super handy, pretty good bet any problem you encounter will have been encountered and resolved by someone else already, no need to reinvent wheels (unless you like doing that sort of thing ;)).  Again, welcome, and enjoy the old car affliction.