Leads on 1939 Chrysler plastic dash parts

brooklynbeer

My car is a 47 model Plymouth and various knobs are offered on eBay for this model.  Have you looked there yet?  I imagine there are some vendors who specialize in your model but it may take a while to find them. You might correspond with others on this forum who you see with the same vintage car as yours.  You can send personal messages direct via the forum.  Good luck in your hunt.

knobs are the easy part.  It is the gauge surround and glove box door that after searching here and on the net I can't find or just come across an old post from 7 years ago about "A guy from so in so knew a guy who was making some but I can't remember who that was"   These didn't last maybe a couple years before they looked like this.

00P0P_dNlHFU8Kf95_1200x900.jpg

hi, i bought a new glovebox door  from Ed PAuch about ten years ago  in burgundy for my 1948 New Yorker ,still looking good to this day ,it was $75 as I recall .I don't have his info any more but I am pretty sure he's no longer in business.