Bolt Sizes info needed

Are there any listings of the bolt sizes used on our flathead sixes?  Oil pan bolts, motor mount bolts used on the front plate, etc. I looked in my manuals and just couldn't come up with an answer.  When I bought my truck, everything was stripped and I have no examples to judge by. 

Thanks in advance.

Fran

in the attached below, you should be able to find all the info needed.  Go to the engine page and look thru the PN's.

http://dodgepilothouseclub.org/know/ph_parts/pilothouse.htm

are you needing bolt info on a '38 Dodge?

A couple of years ago, I went through 4 full shelves of failing cardboard boxes, rusty coffee cans, filthy repurposed plastic containers, and deteriorating plastic bags of small parts that I had obtained in package deals for bigger parts as several regional members were clearing out their inventories after finishing their projects...recycled a 5 gallon bucket of broken/stripped nuts and bolts and assorted metal oddz 'n ends...it took several days of sorting, but I got all that organized into sturdier containers on two shelves, and was chuckling about how many bolts, screws, specialty fasteners, spacers, etc I recognized after not having torn into any of my trucks in years...it's one of my talents in pssing ppl off at recalling things I haven't seen in years, but don't ask me what day it is, I barely remember which month we're in...

my point is that I'm not the only guy that can recall certain details of a build, so you might need to post pictures of the areas that you want to complete along with the description...we can probably look at a pic and say which pieces are missing, like a puzzle.  I recently helped a few guys who needed some specialty fasteners by measuring what I had in some of them organized containers and they were able to go down to their local hardware stores to get what they needed for a few bucks (back when leaving the house was no big deal) :cool:

I have most of the standard parts (group 18) listed on my website. If you have the Chrysler nut or bolt part numbers you can look up the sizes.

Many are probably the same as for my 33 so if you don’t have a parts book I might be able to help anyway.

But I am away from my computer and while I could, in theory, do the lookups from my phone it would no be easy.

• Thanks 1

Thanks for your info.  It will be a while before I can get pictures of my engine.  It's still at the machine shop, but I'll get them as soon as I can.  Everyone has just a little bit differenr experience in their build.  That info can get others through their's.  Thanks so much. and keep the ideas coming.  "Later"