Rear Wheels

I have never had this truck (Dodge B2B truck) up on stands...but I noticed the rear wheels not turning properly when in gear and engine running... Normal??? Clutch???? Rear End????

One wheel kinda turning, then the other faster,  instead of both at the same speed?....dragging brakes.

Open differential.  The slower one may have a bit of drag,.

off, in neutral go spin one wheel at a time, see if brakes are rubbing drums. Not something that would worry me though. 
only limited slip or locker type rear ends will turn both wheels at equal speed. 

16 hours ago, Dodgeb4ya said:

One wheel kinda turning, then the other faster,  instead of both at the same speed?....dragging brakes.

Yes, and sometimes stops..

17 hours ago, Plymouthy Adams said:

probably going to have to expand on what is "not proper"  

They do not  at the same time and sometimes one stops. You can stop one with your hand. Do they not pull as if on the ground because they are not on the ground. I wonder if set on the ground they would even move the truck... it was not running when I put it up on stands. The speedometer shows the gears are going faster in each gear but it does not appear  that way when you leave it in gear and get out.

That's nothing to worry about with the rear end.

Brakes maybe.

As i said, open differential, there is a gearset in the housing that allows the wheels to turn independently of each other. This allows truck to turn corners. 
If it runs and rear axle isnt making any concerning noises, drive it. 

4 hours ago, Tooljunkie said:

As i said, open differential, there is a gearset in the housing that allows the wheels to turn independently of each other. This allows truck to turn corners. 

TY very much...

4 hours ago, Dodgeb4ya said:

Brakes maybe.

Just now, Johnny Reb said:

TY very much...

Just now, Johnny Reb said:

TY very much...

4 hours ago, Dodgeb4ya said:

Brakes maybe.

TY...I appreciate your help..