backup camera for 6V positive ground system

Faulkner

I have a '54 Plymouth Plaza Suburban, and a narrow driveway. I really have to crane my neck to ease "Martha" down the drive. I'd love to install a backup camera to use with my iPhone. Are there 6V cameras out there with Bluetooth transmitters, and has anyone adapted one for a positive ground system? (And no, I'm not interested in converting to 12V negative ground.)

Thanks
Dan

You could get a 6V pos. to 12V neg converter then use a commonly available back up camera.  Here is one from Classic Auto Sound that should work.  I have one in my car to power a modern radio. 

https://www.classiccarstereos.com/positive-ground-6v-to-12v-converter.html?utm_content=shopping&gclid=Cj0KCQjwjoH0BRD6ARIsAEWO9DtHDp6hgnR0JC_Oq-FGOUiy1xRSq9c5C6yNW2S1BQipIRQFGU4kSxkaAoKzEALw_wcB

• Like 2