milestone met.....lots to do yet

Plymouthy Adams

As with any modification, the line in the sand slowly moves ahead of your actions and thinking.. You plan and try to anticipate all things best possible and yet still  be prepared to have the chair kicked from beneath you while you test fit the knot you just tied as to be politically correct so it will not irritate the neck of the man you are about to hang. 

This is now set and pinned, worked the last of the install today finding a driveshaft tube.   Lots of body, frame cuts made AFTER painting this car as I had all intentions to use the original engine and not upgrade to the larger engine and the 5 speed.  Anyway...I am glad to have it behind me but it was a fun part of the build even the stress of finding parts for a 42 year old retrofit engine into a 52 year old body...my mocked up transplant.....

IMG_3373.JPG

IMG_3377.JPG

they dare to be different....but, two door, bucket seats and 5 on the floor....how can you go wrong......you will go a long way before parking next to another and I like that part....you are right, seems TR6 and MGBs are everywhere...even Spitfires are few in this neck of  the woods...