1950 dodge truck 3speed trans. Bearings

Kevin

Anyone have a part number for these bearings ?

I am in need of a replacement bearing for the front of my 1950 Dodge truck .

Can't seem to find a number for the one in it now

20200316_220709.jpg

press it off and check the shoulders on the under side for numbers should be 206 XX or something like it,  three numbers and an x or tow for the snap ring designation.  Charlie Stephenson

oops,  the xx is for seal designation I forgot what the characters are for snap rings,  someone else help. Charlie Stephenson

Kevin, I recently replaced the bearings in a 4speed on my B4D, I took the old ones down to “McGuire bearing” (they are local to me) they measured and matched the old and had the replacements on the shelf. 
have you called   https://www.neill-lavielle.com ?

Seems like they might point you in the right direction to someone local to you that can match 

Hey Kevin, my parts book has a 619167 number that is superceded by 856455. It lists as a 12 ball, 1.3780" I.D., 2.8346" O.D., .669" thick. If those measurements work, hilltopautoparts has a NOS one for $95. Other listings for that number show fewer ball bearings.  Good Luck.     Hey Brent.

• Thanks 1

Thanks for the info .I pressed off the old front bearing inside  was chewed up where the marking would have been . Thanks for the part numbers. 

I am getting  closer to finally  have this truck on the road after setting in the garage for  32 years.

thanks to everyone for the help .I found the bearing (in stock ) at Carid.com , they had a Timken bearing to match the national 1207L front bearing that I needed. The rear bearing is National 1209SLand the rear housing seal is National 8160S .

• Like 3