anyone ever use this product....

Plymouthy Adams

This is a product I have not used.  I have used the Rustoleum in 2X for plastic and love the results.  My local PPG jobber no longer deals in actual PPG vinyl dyes and my attempt to special order has fallen to the wayside.  I care not for SEM vinyl spray products for all prep and application by their direction still yields a coating that will peel like last weeks sunburn and at the cost the SEM products run, I view as waste of time and money.  Maybe I got hold of a bad outdated can of spray, who knows, did not like the results.    I have ordered a can of Rustoleum Vinyl and Fabric spray in gloss sand color which is as the color of my topcoat.  I will report back on my use and like/dislike, meanwhile if one of our readers cares to respond, am all ears.....thanks

s-l1600.jpg

Curious to see how it comes out. I have been using this paint as the Local Ace hardware store carries it.

My 1991 *cough* I put in a factory seat to replace the goofy buckets po installed. This involves changing interior color to grey/black vrs factory red.

The new seat is gray, and changing the interior color to match instead of changing seat to red.

That being said, I have been hesitant to touch the fabric on the rear jump seat and headliner.

Everything else is plastic and am fine with the performance of the paint showed.

image.png.ecd5a1a8e5ef40997e014434e8e9a785.png

Thanks, you picture the 2X line, this is good on vinyl/plastic like outdoor chairs and shutters etc...two years now and just a pretty and shiny as when I sprayed them.  They also offer a dedicated plastic paint and on their ad page and show a red color that you click on the access...click on the site and there is no search on that page nor any red colors listed...real slap in the face.  They went through a website rebuild long back and it has sucked buckets since.  contacting them I would probably need to know your birthdate also....off the wall privacy invasion to ask a question.  I got a can of this coming in...have high hopes for the match and performance.

MY area is repressed as far as variety goes, sad part is that the local store I normally buy from has now cut their stock colors to a few safety colors and basic black and white and this is both cans and sprays.  I have to pretty much order most of my paints in now if outside of drab and duller..oh they have the blasted redneck camo paints in spades....got to tread careful around the display so not to slip in tobacco spit...can you tell I am upset.....lol

Edited by Plymouthy Adams