shame, total waste of a car

Plymouthy Adams

While I agree that it's a shame to do that to the car, I also find it to be an interesting attempt at a faux El Camino/El Ranch type vehicle. It's a shame that he didn't  finish it and is now trying to sell it. I'd be half tempted to go pick it up and finish it, if I had the time and space for it, and my money tree was in full bloom. But since neither of these conditions exist, I'll have to let someone else finish it.

metal working on the average does not scare nor does rust but coming behind some one else's panel working does scare me and an aspect of a build I will NEVER entertain again.  Been there, never want to revisit that type crime scene again.  For the amount of rework one has to do in many cases you better off starting your own custom from scratch.  I imagine this vehicle will have a number of things needing revisited before going forward.  Got plenty of fond memories growing up and driving a 61 Belvedere poly block. 

Its gone....and I didn't get to see it...oh well.

I guess it would help a thread if we save an image from a craigslist post. 

Seems we lose a bit of steam when this happens.

48D

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, 48Dodger said:

Its gone....and I didn't get to see it...oh well.

I guess it would help a thread if we save an image from a craigslist post. 

Seems we lose a bit of steam when this happens.

48D

might well be for the best you did not see this as your dreams could well be nightmares instead....I should have copied that picture for prosperity but truthfully, I don't need a reminder either...just my opinion but to waste a nice 2 door in this fashion was a true waste...it is evident that the car came to cheap and thus had no value in the man's eyes...