Finding pictures and or albums for years past

streamer

There may be a problem with some of the older pictures and albums...I noticed awhile back that several pics I saved in the Gallery were inaccessible, and several other members' albums were empty.  I had one album that I tried to move from the Individual Member Photo Albums to the Dodge Truck Albums but all I managed doing was delete my entire album, so I reckon I'm about halfway there.

From my laptop, I hovered the mouse over your forum name, and after a few seconds a small window popped up that had a clickable link to your profile that gave me the options to find content that you have posted on this site, including this picture you posted in the Gallery.  If there was more content that ya saved on this site, it may have been zapped too because I was unable to locate anything other than the lone picture...

• Like 1

Thanks for your reply and research.  I was able to find three pictures of my completed truck. The rest of the album seems to have been deleted.  In the future I will be sure to back up any information and pictures that 

11 hours ago, JBNeal said:

There may be a problem with some of the older pictures and albums...I noticed awhile back that several pics I saved in the Gallery were inaccessible, and several other members' albums were empty.  I had one album that I tried to move from the Individual Member Photo Albums to the Dodge Truck Albums but all I managed doing was delete my entire album, so I reckon I'm about halfway there.

From my laptop, I hovered the mouse over your forum name, and after a few seconds a small window popped up that had a clickable link to your profile that gave me the options to find content that you have posted on this site, including this picture you posted in the Gallery.  If there was more content that ya saved on this site, it may have been zapped too because I was unable to locate anything other than the lone picture...

Thanks for your time and research. I did find three pictures of my finished truck.  All other pictures, comments and information that was in my album must have been deleted.  In the future I will be sure to backup all pictures and information. Thanks again

Call me old fashion.....( I'm 55), but I print my pictures (the good ones) and put them in an album..... I also save them to Google and a USB Stick.

Lately I've been scanning my super old pictures (1980's...lol) to a USB Stick.

48D   

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 48Dodger said:

Call me old fashion.....( I'm 55), but I print my pictures (the good ones) and put them in an album..... I also save them to Google and a USB Stick.

Lately I've been scanning my super old pictures (1980's...lol) to a USB Stick.

48D   

Not old fashioned......smart...... :)