Anyone Heard from Knuckleharley?

JerseyHarold

I also hope that his absence on this forum isn't due to health related problems,I've always enjoyed reading his input on topics being discussed...

Edited by T120
missed word

Hard to say, I believe he has no family living close to his general location.  That part of NC is not pretty much out of the hub from the rest of the state and a pure pain to travel to.  He may pop in yet.  For sure, some of his post were a bit colorful.   I also wonder at times what happed to Mike Maker, Rodney and a couple more.  A few have passed on, some have retired and no longer active in the hobby, sold out and bought other brands and some just had a few major life events that has taken them in another direction.  Things going change daily as life marches on.  

I was wondering the same thing and discussed it with Plymouthy Adams.  I have Arthur's home address and can send him a card.   I will do it right now so I don't forget and tell him we are missing him and wish him well.  dp..................OK, done, I will get it in the mail and see what happens.   dp

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

• 3 weeks later...