Front seat adjustment mechanism

JSabah

Can anybody post pictures of the front seat tracks before the seat is in?  Specifically, I cant recall (or find my pics) of how the adjustment rod runs and connects.  I believe the kinked side goes on the passenger side but from top down or bottom up into the oval hole? or one of the round holes?  Also, my rod has a bend or 2 in it, is that somehow to get around the trans tunnel?  Maybe installation order may help too.  This is for a 49 Plymouth front bench seat.  Thank you.

Those pics were perfect. Thank you. For some reason my rod had a kink in it as if it was supposed to be there. Straightened it out and it is all good. I also discovered that there is a “loop” under these at frame that keeps the rod up and from getting hung up on the hump. 
Thanks again.... another job checked off the list