Jonathan W

Los_Control

I been watching this guy on youtube for some time ... I like what he does. A current project is a couple model A hot rods.

I have no idea if any other here watch his progress. Today's video offers a old dodge business coupe that will be for sale.

I dunno maybe someone here will be interested? Certainly is rough on how he is dragging it/them out. But has a big job and been dragging cars out of this place for a month or more and has a towing business to run also.

2 hours ago, casper50 said:

does he get them running just to sell or what?  Doesn't seem to finish anything.

Good question.

There is one channel I only looked at a couple times, a guy buys a 55 chebby 4 door and makes it a driver.

He did a break down of the youtube videos he made on it, what he spent on the car. what youtube paid him ... He made money building the car.

I am sure with the subscribers and views that Jonathan W gets, he is making money off of youtube vids.

His biggest issue is creating content ... a video that others want to watch.

Watching the series on the last roadster he drug home, A model A with a Datsun top welded onto it, He should have been paid to drag the car off the property.

It is looking pretty hot now.

The A he built before that was pretty frigging amazing on his fab skills ...

All the different cars he has offered on a youtube vid and his skills, offers hope and inspiration for others. He simply keeps the cars that interest him, and a old dodge coupe is one that does not interest him.

He will try and make a first start vid from it, maybe even first drive, his whole goal is collecting the cash from the youtube vids. Then sell it to make room for the next .

Edited by Los_Control