Well, yesterday was not a fun day...

Sponsored By  

What was suppose to be a couple minor web server configuration tweaks by the ISP turned into a total disaster. We ended up having to restore from the previous day backup twice as we managed to break the first restore with another issue. ?  We identified some/most of issue(s) causing the outage but still don't know why it is causing the problem. Will probable revisit on Tuesday or Wednesday next week in a more scheduled (and announced) manner as I still need to resolve them for the longer term. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, TodFitch said:

I feel your pain! Been there, done that with some of the Internet services I provide for a couple of organizations.

I'm pretty adamant about doing backups on everything. The one lesson I learned working in computer industry since the early 80's is backups are your very best friend! 

• Like 1

Ah I was going to send out an email, as I was having trouble connecting to a completely formated page.  It was all lined out like an outline and even though promtps would react, but all  I got for a response was a 404 error telling me the files were not found on this server.

Glad you got it sorted.  I missed you guys all last night and all day today.

Thanks for your perseverance on our behalf.