Age 70+ question.

pflaming

I do work on my family vehicles, replaced the turbo on a Cruse last month.  Getting started on the engine build for my 56, then comes the body.  Also doing a lot of little stuff, headliner, rear window, heater fix, on a 97 f150 that I bought new.  Normal stuff, lots of yard work, mowing, flower beds, mine and my daughter that lives nearby.  I also do some woodworking, home remodeling (just finished a room addition and framed/roofed a patio cover last summer).  I really don't know how I ever had time to work for a living!  Retired for my real job in 98, dealt in antiques until 2012 then sold that and really retired.  I'm 76, 77 next month.

• Like 1

Reading: on-line car forums, Facebook, web pages, & books; managing investment rentals & associated maintenance; chauffeuring the grandkids around; volunteering a few days a week for the church's social outreach ministry; yard work; etc. Nothing to write home about........ ?