Stainless Trim ID Help?

edrendek7777

Yeah that was my thought also...  I can assume that if 135 people have viewed this and nobody has given me a definite answer maybe they aren't MOPAR after all.  Figure someone would have recognized them...  Oh well, if anyone figures it out please let me know...

Ed

19 hours ago, edrendek7777 said:

Does anyone with a 1951 Dodge agree that this trim is the front fender piece seen on the picture attached?  Does the length and width agree with what you have on your vehicle?  Maybe that is why it looks like Plymouth trim...

Ed

17731495-1951-dodge-coronet-std.jpg

Where'd you get that picture? Looks like a car that used to be near me. 

I just found an image on google that showed the front fender trim nicely...  I just googled 1951 dodge and looked at images until I found a nice example of what I am looking for...  link to site the car is posted on below...

https://classiccars.com/listings/view/1256525/1951-dodge-coronet-for-sale-in-watertown-minnesota-55388

26 minutes ago, edrendek7777 said:

I just found an image on google that showed the front fender trim nicely...  I just googled 1951 dodge and looked at images until I found a nice example of what I am looking for...  link to site the car is posted on below...

https://classiccars.com/listings/view/1256525/1951-dodge-coronet-for-sale-in-watertown-minnesota-55388

Yup thats the same one I was thinking of. Dad and I helped the last owner swap in an overdrive. Very low miles original car.