Koni shocks

D Cienega

I used A body rear shocks on my 46, gas charged Monroe's. And standard Monroe stock replacements on the front.  Not a sport coupe but much better than what I took off.  While you are there, change the rubber spring bushings in the rear.  That made a noticeable difference in the way the car tracks through turns.  Be very careful removing the front shocks the mounting studs are really getting hard to find.  I'd in doubt use lots of penetrating oil in multiple applications, and the blue flame wrench if still resisting.  Doesn't take much to twist them off.

The a body were mid 60's dodge dart and are a hair short so some levering of the diff was needed to wrestle the bottoms on.  Have not encountered any bottoming issues even with a full trunk and gas tank.

I have the numbers in my notes somewhere will post them if I find them.