Door panels

Hickory

That's the same one that I've watched, good technique. I'm looking for some ideas so they aren't plain Jane but not the gaudy flames and hotrod stuff. I think I'm going to try some real wood inlays with the Chrysler chrome script glued on to it

• 4 weeks later...

Can't find my pics.  We bought backer board from an auto upholstery shop.  Used two glued on layers of cotton batting and fabric that we used to make seat covers.  Got it in the clearance bin at Jo Ann's fabric. Then stapled the fabric top and bottom to the backer board.  Then put a 8 inch high leatheret on the bottom.  No elbow rest in the deluxe.  We we re going to stick in some detail but decided against it. Biggest pain was folding over the ends of the sraples that went through the backer board.  On the top of the cards mind where you put the Staples so that the window garnishes cover then when installed.