Best Swap Meets, in Ohio or close?

edrendek7777

Hey all, just a general question for all you experienced bargain hunters out there, possibly those of you in Ohio, Indiana, PA, KY, etc...  What are the biggest and best swap meets or flea markets for finding vintage parts and cool old stuff in general?  I know that Hershey is the big go to, but are there others?  I live near Cleveland Ohio and am just beginning my journey into this whole thing, so I don't have a ton of knowledge, but am interested in continuing my education.  Any and all suggestions are welcome. 

Thanks in advance.

Ed

you are missed Carlise PA which has a Spring and Fall swap meet and also Chryslers at Carlise.  The fall carlise is the week just before the Hershey swap meet.  I have been going to Hershey for over 30+ years. It is getting harder to find the parts but there are still some great buys to be found.

Not sure what is in Ohio or Indiana and or Ky but continue to do some searching. Also some of the local car shows have some good flea market items also stop by your local antique or overall junk store you never know what you will find.  I am going to send you a PM private message on an education topic.

Rich Hartung 

Rich Hartung

Don't forget the Mopar Nationals, just East of Columbus off I-70.  It is held at the National Trail Raceway near Kirkersville.  Mostly 60's+, but you never know what will show up in the swap meet area.  Usually held the the first or second weekend in August, this is a decent show, with a good track area.  Dress comfortably and bring lots of water, as it is usually hotter than **** and there is virtually no shade.  Lots of nice cars on display, and lots of memories.  

Also the Greene County (Ohio) Antique Auto Club sponsors a great cruise-in every Friday evening starting in mid-April.  Location is near Dayton, about 5 miles South of  Wright Patterson Air Force Base.  Recent years it has been held at the former Eastgate Ford location near US35 and Fairfield Road, but things change so you might want to confirm location for this year.  Decent restaurants in the area.  Great way to spend a warm Summer evening.  No flea market, but great evening.  You would be stunned by what usually shows up.