As this is New Years Eve

Plymouthy Adams

44 minutes ago, Plymouthy Adams said:

Happy upcoming New Year to all and for those that did not get done in 2019 may you have success in the coming year.   Remember also, this will be the only time in history that the world will be blessed with 2020 vision....

I believe there was one other time for good vision...……...2020 BC or BCE as it's now known. Probably wasn't appreciated at the time as they didn't have glasses then or any knowledge of things to come. :lol:

2020 is an interesting date. Hard to believe we are 1/5 of the way through the 21st Century. Remember 2000 and Y2K?

Happy New Year, Tim, and everyone else.

Edited by RobertKB

I was deep into Y2K working with software and the military complex...I felt sure it was all a big fluff but, we had to put contingencies into place.  As a joke and well slight décor attraction, I had the one guest bedroom complete with wash table and pitcher/bowl wash basin, chamber pot, kerosene lamps, parlor stove on the hearth and a washboard.   I referred to this as my Y2K compliant bedroom.  

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, RobertKB said:

I believe there was one other time for good vision...……...2020 BC or BCE as it's now known. Probably wasn't appreciated at the time as they didn't have glasses then or any knowledge of things to come. :lol:

2020 is an interesting date. Hard to believe we are 1/5 of the way through the 21st Century. Remember 2000 and Y2K?

Happy New Year, Tim, and everyone else.

2020 BCE/BC  That would have been about the time of the death of Noah.

5 hours ago, Plymouthy Adams said:

Happy upcoming New Year to all and for those that did not get done in 2019 may you have success in the coming year.   Remember also, this will be the only time in history that the world will be blessed with 2020 vision....

I sure have promise for the new year ... I even got my boots on today ... I'm going to get some stuff done!  Starting tomorrow.

First thing I am going to do is go out in the back yard and fill in all the dang holes the dawgs dug.

Then I am going to whip them every time they start a new hole.

Then in my spare time, going to get that darn ol dodge truck back on the road ..... Tired of ridin around in some chebby!

Hope you all have as great a year in 2020 as I plan on having myself.

Well, I did not order parts for a Mopar, but I have twice into this new year ordered parts for an ongoing vehicle project....not counting buying misc hardware and paints...sad part is I bet we will have members that will not buy parts/supplies nor work their project this entire coming year...