Drop me a message when you get your  truck up Brisbane way Somethingski and I’ll see if I can point you in the right direction with the contacts I have made. I live just south of Brisbane and have 5 trucks.... one of them is a 108E Suburban van.

I haven’t been too active here on the forum of late but I am fast finding my feet again. I’ll be back in town next week... we are freezing in the -40’s in Whitehorse Yukon at present 🥶😁

Dav......I wondered where you'd got to..........minus 40..........yum.........lol................regards, andyd.

On 1/14/2020 at 7:37 PM, Andydodge said:

Dav......I wondered where you'd got to..........minus 40..........yum.........lol................regards, andyd.

Long story mate summed up in 2 words... nasty  divorce.

We’re back in Whistler now and it’s only -18 today. We hope to meet up with Hank on our way through LA tomorrow night. Will call you for a chat one day 😁