SMOKE 'EM if you got them

Plymouthy Adams

line you hear from the drill sergeants in basic when we took a break...….well today, it was my shop vacuum on the sandblast cabinet....stunk up the shop a bit even with the exhaust fan running...had that vacuum for about 40 years....guess it earned it's retirement.  Word to the wise, never leave running tools unattended.....this one burst into flames and I was only out the door a minute to get an item off the table out back....nothing even scorched, flames within the motor housing...never tripped the breaker....

4 minutes ago, Plymouthy Adams said:

line you hear from the drill sergeants in basic when we took a break...….well today, it was my shop vacuum on the sandblast cabinet....stunk up the shop a bit even with the exhaust fan running...had that vacuum for about 40 years....guess it earned it's retirement.  Word to the wise, never leave running tools unattended.....this one burst into flames and I was only out the door a minute to get an item off the table out back....nothing even scorched, flames within the motor housing...never tripped the breaker....

Watch the cat ... some tend to light the shop ... and then you also will be a member of a burnt vehicle club .. ? (no offend intended !)

On 12/29/2019 at 1:09 PM, PT81Jan said:

Watch the cat ... some tend to light the shop ... and then you also will be a member of a burnt vehicle club .. ? (no offend intended !)

No offense taken!

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
On 12/29/2019 at 7:50 PM, Plymouthy Adams said:

8:20 PM..cruising at speed, windows down, t-shirt....balmy 70 degrees, 

That all sounds good but you blew it by being in a cage.. 

Yeah, I'm jealous...but it would've still been more enjoyable on a motorcycle.. everything is!! ?

Shovelhead.jpg

Edited by MackTheFinger