Merry Christmas

Rosco

Rosco............and a Merry Xmas and New Year back at you from Oz.........the fat guy in the red suit was last seen heading towards the northern hemisphere early today.......should have been there by now.......regards to everyone..........Andy Douglas 

• Like 1

Thanks for the well wishes...up at 4 AM, checked the wood burner out back, put on a pot of coffee, little reading followed by some writing and then off to my son's place for breakfast.  49 degrees this morning makes for start of a good day....

Mums is in the kitchen now as the evening meal will at our house...you folks enjoy the day, eat well, enjoy time with family.

• Like 2

Merry Christmas everyone!

It’s lightly snowing here. We’re just getting up here on the West Coast. Couple of coffees in so far. Family is all here. My wife and I were up earlier preparing for a group breakfast. The majority vote was for “Eggs Benefit” (Benedict). My younger son called it that when he was a young boy, and it stuck. Our future daughter-in-laws are here too. They are so lovely and pleasant. 

Roast beast with yorkshire pudding and all the fixings for Christmas dinner. Gift opening will have to wait until after breakfast. 

We’re really blessed. 

Merry Christmas to all of you. Enjoy the time with your family! -K

Edited by keithb7

1 hour ago, Sniper said:

Eggs Benedict, had them for the first time in 2018 when I went to a reunion in Vegas.  Liked them so much I learned to make them, from scratch Hollandaise sauce and all.  Love them.

Eggs Benedict are best served on a hub cap because there is no place like chrome for the Hollandaise....

Edited by RNR1957NYer
Making a bad joke worse...
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

On 12/25/2019 at 6:58 AM, Andydodge said:

Rosco............and a Merry Xmas and New Year back at you from Oz.........the fat guy in the red suit was last seen heading towards the northern hemisphere early today.......should have been there by now.......regards to everyone..........Andy Douglas 

Thanks, Andy - the fat guy arrived just fine here in the Great White North and right on time.  Its now 10 a.m. on Boxing Day here and after a busy Christmas Day of opening presents, travelling two hours each way back and forth to my brother’s place for dinner and of course, eating and visiting with family, its time to relax a bit and spend some down time on the couch, watching the Canadian junior hockey team beat up on the Americans at the IIHF World Junior Hockey Championship tournament in the Czech Republic!  Lol!     

May the best team win!

- Ross

Edited by Rosco

Merry Christmas, a day late. We’ve had a busy week with my wife’s side of the family. Today we took a drive down to Indy to visit my family. 

I did get a nice little gift from my lovely wife. It’s a coin, slightly larger than a quarter that she found on eBay last year and put away for Christmas. It was put away so well that she forgot about it. Then while doing some cleaning recently she came across it again, so I got it this Christmas. 

F61C339F-3070-41C6-8CA5-167695F722CD.jpeg.d85bc94e06a6e8ace84b8febaaed2297.jpeg

• Like 1

A belated Merry Christmas to all from northern Maine!  Went to the In-law's in NJ, and left the electric leashes here.  Typical New Jersey Italian holiday...LOUD.  All the other niceties apply, of course, just turn up the volume.  A white Christmas here, had a couple inches of snow earlier in the week to freshen things up, and it's been cold enough to stick around (that's kind of a "duh" for these parts, but it was a tad iffy there for a bit).  More coming down today.  Here's to a Happy New Year to everyone and theirs!

Another belated Merry Christmas to all from Arizona!  I just got back yesterday from visiting relatives up in Phoenix.  I had a great Christmas dinner of Turducken with all the fixin's.  It rained on Christmas eve and snowed in the mountains just east of the valley.  Another winter storm hit late last night.  Hope everyone has a happy new year!