Truck interior colors - all one color vs mixed colors

bkahler

Jeez guys.... ya can't be sloppy with sealers..... ?

Install the glass and rubber..inject a tiny bead sealant deep under the rubber lip from the outside of vehicle.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Dodgeb4ya said:

Jeez guys.... ya can't be sloppy with sealers..... ?

Install the glass and rubber..inject a tiny bead sealant deep under the rubber lip from the outside of vehicle.

Ya think? ? At the time I put mine in Steele was suggesting this black stuff sort of like setting tape. That stuff went every where. Won't ever try that again. But then I probably won't ever have to either.......

Jeff

• Like 1

Well it appears to be 2 to 1 in favor of glass first ?

I'll probably go the window first route.  The cardboard panels that I got from Roberts probably won't take a lot of handling (or mishandling) if fighting the window becomes an issue.

I will use 3M 08509 Auto Bedding and Glazing Compound to seal the windows once installed. I used this stuff on my motorhome windshield gasket and it hasn't leaked a drop since.  It use to leak like a sieve!

Brad

• Like 2