possibly the last day this year

Plymouthy Adams

that I may be able to shoot some paint outside of the paint booth...I had been set back awaiting a portable welder to address a couple welding issues on the runners.  Got the welding done and between bad weather and working a bit on my current project vehicle, I put off the painting.  Today I did the deed.....now if they just set up good with the hardener by dark thirty I will be happy.....

IMG_3142.JPG

IMG_3143.JPG

IMG_3147.JPG

IMG_3148.JPG

• Like 2

Close to Ford blue, think it is just a tad darker....this is Royal Gloss Blue catalyzed enamel.   One could think I painted the tarp also.  Those Lego looking receptacles are for the floating rear tray that the rear wheels sit on when aligning cars.  Each of the holes get a standoff with a roller bearing on it.  Drive the car on and if you do not needed the shift....leave the lock pins in place.   There are four divided sections front pads for locating the turntables so you can align about any vehicle including my hearse with the 13 foot wheel centers....The front sections covers are removed in this photo and already painted and placed aside for assembly.  Now I am just waiting for the concrete man to show....  

Edited by Plymouthy Adams