Pollock Auto restoration Pottstown, PA Open house

desoto1939

Back in October the Pollock Auto restoration Shop which is located in Pottstown, Pa had their annual open house to showcase their shop and show off some of the cars that are in their collection.

Pollock was known for their classic car restorations from back in the 1950, They did a lot of work on classic cars such Rolls, Bugatti and other makes and models.  This year we were privileged to see some good old original Mopars, Chrysler, Plymouth and a 1957 Ghia along with other cars and trucks. I have attached pictures of the cars for your enjoyment.

The last car is a 36 Terraplane, the truck is a a had winched dump truck AA Ford note the side plate on the had dump operation. The 6th picture is a stil original Chrysler I think a windor but cant remember.

The Dual Ghia was a very unique car and I would love to have that in my garage. Another unique car is the Muntz, first time for me to see one, only pictures before today.

Enjoy the pictures. His open house is an annual event and we drive our old cars to his shop every weather permitting.

Several years ago I was doing some wood graining and I had shown the owner an example of what I had done and then he asked me if I would like to do the graining on the Essex. I was taken back by the offer but I declined. I told the owner that I was not up to the standard that his customer would be expecting from his shop, but the offer was nice to have received the opportunity

Rich HArtung

Desoto1939@aol.com

IMG_1489.JPG

IMG_1495.JPG

IMG_1494.JPG

IMG_1496.JPG

IMG_1498.JPG

IMG_1506.JPG

IMG_1508.JPG

IMG_1507.JPG

IMG_1491.JPG

IMG_1490.JPG