331 hemi heads

gunnibronco

By the way, a lot of Hamb guys are really awesome.  I have met several, and all of my experiences have been positive.  I can't understand why anyone would bash the Hamb...

I've had some great help on the Hamb.

It's the same on my early Bronco and 4x4 forums.  The larger the audience, the better chance you'll get bad info or someone who bashes your build.  The smaller forums, with specific focus do tend to give better, less judgmental information.  It might just take longer. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, gunnibronco said:

It's the same on my early Bronco and 4x4 forums.  The larger the audience, the better chance you'll get bad info or someone who bashes your build.  The smaller forums, with specific focus do tend to give better, less judgmental information.  It might just take longer. 

I concur...

And I was not bashing the HAMB.........lol........ I've been a member there for a long time, however there are some on there that expect a certain amount of etiquette and forelock tugging and can get a little precious......lol........Andy Douglas 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Andydodge said:

And I was not bashing the HAMB.........lol........ I've been a member there for a long time, however there are some on there that expect a certain amount of etiquette and forelock tugging and can get a little precious......lol........Andy Douglas 

Andy, you are a awesome very helpful guy.  I don't think that I have ever seen you be rude to anybody.

• 2 months later...
On 12/4/2019 at 9:36 AM, gunnibronco said:

I am so glad to help you find a later Hemi, what a fun adventure. 

You are a awesome guy, I am glad that we connected. 

I can't wait until your shop is built, I want to see that Plymouth on the road!  

On 12/5/2019 at 2:02 PM, Andydodge said:

Classic............where do I send the cheque.........lol.............thanks mate.......andyd

Remember, it's only 3 payments of $19.95. And if you order now, I will throw in a pat on the back for free!  A value of at least another twenty bucks for FREE!!!

Plus shipping and handling...  

Muhahaha....   LOL...

No worries Andy, I am not shy to share my thoughts.  You have been wonderful here, I always enjoy your insight and experience that you share here with everyone.

Thanks for your help.  I still need to pull the motor out of the bed of my truck, but it's safe and dry there until then.  I will grab those headlight parts and get them off to you.  I've been trying to get the new roof on my shop between rain, snow and wind storms.