Hello Again From The Powells.

Trucker Tim

Hello Folks.

Through a session of life changing events we haven't been around much.

I miss all of you and can never tell you how much your knowledge and advice have helped.

Sadly we are letting most of our treasures go and will not be around much at all. 

Just wanted to stop in and say Thanks for all the help!!

Tim & Lori 

!cid_2E5ADED684204902B0F10DDD243D1BDA@TimPowellPC.jpg

• Sad 1

Sorry to hear about your issues.  Best to you and yours. I will share a brief phrase that helped me in a difficult patch. The phrase is “ It’s not going to last forever”. Whatever it is will change and usually for the better.

Hey Guys!

Thank you for the kind words. We will not completely disappear, just down shift and change direction.

I plan on keeping our 1952 Dodge M37 and will continue to take it to parades, Military events and displays.

Sadly selling the Plymouth is also a bit of a financial decision. Lost our Family vehicle in an accident and need a newer replacement.

The "48" will sell. We will get a new car. We will climb this hill and coast down the other side! Cheers. Tim & Lori.  :D 

07-04-13 Lori & Aussie DSCF1698 (250 x 188).jpg