B3-B hood RAM?

15 hours ago, Fernando Mendes said:

Dodge 1946-1959 RAM hoods.jpg

Check the sales ads of the time. '48-50 in Canada and maybe the US the trucks had an ornament from the factory. 1951 in Canada the truck came without an ornament, but they were available at extra cost. Similar to buying a heater.

http://dodgepilothouseclub.org/know/1951_New_B3/imgcol/index.htm

Edited by 1949 Wraith

13 hours ago, ggdad1951 said:

Now, I am confused some more. So, those hood ornaments are on both cars and trucks? Or, are some of them used on cars, and others on trucks? I'm particularly interested in the illustrated 1956 shown as I thought it was for cars, and am surprised if it is also used on trucks. Thanks for clearing this up for me. ?

38 minutes ago, Dodgeed said:

Now, I am confused some more. So, those hood ornaments are on both cars and trucks? Or, are some of them used on cars, and others on trucks? I'm particularly interested in the illustrated 1956 shown as I thought it was for cars, and am surprised if it is also used on trucks. Thanks for clearing this up for me. ?

Right some(most) of them are cars and some are trucks. It's kind of a confusing graphic 

• Like 1

On 11/24/2019 at 10:16 AM, Dodgeed said:

Just to be clear, are these illustrations for cars, or trucks? Seems like the 1956 is for a car. 

1948-1951-Trucks

1956-cars

Dodge 1935-1942 RAM hood.jpg

Dodge 1955 coupe..jpg

Dodge Mayfair 1956..jpg

Dodge Coronet 1951.bmp Dodge Coronet 1953..bmp

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Young Ed said:

These graphics are confusing without better labels. What is the right one labeled 41?? The left one is truck and the lower right I believe is car. 

Dodge 1941 coupe.jpg

Dodge 1940 preto.jpg

50 minutes ago, Young Ed said:

These graphics are confusing without better labels. What is the right one labeled 41?? The left one is truck and the lower right I believe is car. 

The left one is CAR.See #14 post.

22 minutes ago, Fernando Mendes said:

The left one is CAR.See #14 post.

The left 41 is actually 41-47 truck. Looks like from your pic the upper 41 is car. So then what is the lower 41 ornament?

47 minutes ago, Fernando Mendes said:

That was my RAM I used since june 2010.

Imagem 013.jpg

Your old one does not follow the contour of the hood. You will find your new purchase will be a better fit.

• Like 1