Fan and defrost control wiring

JSabah

The wiring diagram says that the power to the fan switches comes from the fuel gauge to the “B” terminal of the control knobs .... problem is I don’t see any markings on them. Does it matter which terminal is the feed and which goes to the fans. 

33B13976-BBD6-4C5B-87F1-11516A8A7847.jpeg

D36839E5-FDAB-4A8B-89DD-0543D4E0E245.jpeg

Edited by JSabah

When I hooked mine up I put the output in one spot and the power to the other. If it didn't work I switched them. No problems afterward.  i want to say that the wires to the left lead side of the car are power but would have to check to make sure.

I’m confident that they can be hooked up and changed if not correct. However, I was able to remove and clean better and was able to find the markings and am posting here so if anyone in the future has the same questions, hopefully it will be available to them. The “B” marking is on the terminal that is just a terminal and not connected to the exposed copper that goes to the resistor. The terminal that is connected to the exposed brass that connects to the resistor is marked “M”. “B” goes to the power (blue and white wire from the fuel gauge) and “M” goes to the motor. 

F7C3FAAC-009F-4BC4-A090-D911990422F9.jpeg