Kustom chopped mopars

Beto0311

Before I get "baptized" with all sorts of bad comments..  i did check the hamb, and im into the custom car scene,  nothin wrong with stock but its not me..... just looking to see if theres anyone HERE that has done a full chopped custom mopar??? Frenched light? Chopped rooftop, air bagged, custom grilles, etc etc....Pictures greatly appreciated... thanks in advance for the pictures..

6c064a604fce51f73bbba20cbbdc299d.jpg

Edited by Beto0311

I consider my truck  full custom and there's a few pics floating around the forum and some other trucks as well.  Chopped 3 5/8 imches, frenched headlights, custom grill, lowered, nosed, custom turn signals, front and rear, shaved, smoothed firewall, bearclaw latches, IFS, V8 and auto trans, bucket seats, custom dash, etc.  It's not completed and bodywork has only been done on the box.  Haven't done anything with it for a couple years except for the box but I'll get back on it after the current project is out the door.

You can see some of the chop in my sign on pic.

4 hours ago, Beto0311 said:

Before I get "baptized" with all sorts of bad comments..  i did check the hamb, and im into the custom car scene,  nothin wrong with stock but its not me..... just looking to see if theres anyone HERE that has done a full chopped custom mopar??? Frenched light? Chopped rooftop, air bagged, custom grilles, etc etc....Pictures greatly appreciated... thanks in advance for the pictures..

6c064a604fce51f73bbba20cbbdc299d.jpg

file a police report, somebody done gone and stole your rear axle and wheels....

• Haha 1