local swap meet is over

Plymouthy Adams

we got totally rained out on Friday but Saturday had an excellent turnout of venders and good foot traffic.  There was a 40 DeSoto more door and a 53 Plymouth Cambridge more door in the mix.  I walked away with a 1936 Model 92 Maytag....   The DeSoto would have made a nice project.  The 53 I did not see till it was leaving the arena.   Moultrie swap meet in 5 days.....then it is over for a spell.  

did my last swap meet for the year today...walked for 6 hours, saw a few things of interest....got a number of items for my current project various sundries for the shop...avoided the car corral totally, saw a beautiful almost stock Chrysler 300 at the endo of one row, interior was noncompliant material.....glad to be home off the road and off my feet.....looked for a number of items for a couple friends....came up empty handed.  Couple of venders that were the best bet for the parts were not on site….could not find one vender selling stainless hardware either...

• Like 2