Panel seats

Tony WestOZ

I am hoping someone might be able to help with the single seats that were available in the panel trucks.

The pic below is from Don Bunn `s book on B series trucks showing a van with single seats.

I would like to get hold of some measurements for these seats. They don`t have to be accurate just ballpark is fine. Pictures would be great if anyone has some.

I do have an original bench seat for my panel (if I ever finish it) but I am way to old to climb over the bench seat to get into the rear of the van. Common sense says fit more modern buckets but I would like to make something period in looks.

thanks

Tony

2021599091_DSC06453e.jpg.2685e81943c92a091368e8e1f533fbdf.jpg

I have a set I took out . I'll take some pics with a tape measure. If your driving by the state of Rhode Island stop by and take them . The passenger seat has hinges on the front mounts. If you tilt the seat forward there is a tool box under the floor with an access panel.

IMG_20180217_111207_962.jpg

Thanks for the offer on picking up the seats but as much as would like to one day visit the US for the moment  I cannot see me making the 24,000 mile round trip.

That tool box looks very interesting. Was that standard on the panels over there or may be one of the special additions that were available. The Dodge trucks that were supplied to the Post Office here had some special mods like under floor tool boxes though done differently.

Any pics and measurements you can supply would be greatly appreciated. 

Tony 

15 hours ago, Boody said:

I have a set I took out . I'll take some pics with a tape measure. If your driving by the state of Rhode Island stop by and take them . The passenger seat has hinges on the front mounts. If you tilt the seat forward there is a tool box under the floor with an access panel.

IMG_20180217_111207_962.jpg

13 hours ago, Boody said:

Tony 

Looks like the seat is 22 inches wide, the back is 22 inches high and the bottom is 18 inches deep . Trying to send pics still learning .  Hope this helps.

Dave

Thanks for that Dave.

I just need to check in case I have it backwards. Do the figures you gave match to the yellow 1 = 22", 2 = 18" and 3 = 22" I have marked on the pics.

Also if possible could you measure 4,5,6 and 7 in red?

2.jpg.b1cf109389ff7f48804093a08bc07992.jpg

1.jpg.211b0d0affdf813cd53a836e3c01f514.jpg

Tony