WW2 TANK ENGINE

lepic56

THIS IS A FEW PICS OF Chrysler Multi-banks ENGINE FOR SHERMAN TANK DURING WW2,,,   5 FLATTY ENGINE FOR 30 CYLINDERS , 21 LITRES AND 380hp,, CHRYSLER CLAIM IT WILL  MOVE THE TANK WITH ONLY 12 CYLINDRES WORKING.. WOW!!  

TANK1.jpg

TANK ENGINE.jpg

TANK2.jpg

TANK3.jpg

Edited by lepic56
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
41 minutes ago, HotRodTractor said:

I have no idea what I would do with it... but I want one of those A57 multibank tank engines. It would make for some beautiful music on a quite summer evening echoing through the valley. :D Most of my neighbors still like me somehow.... lol 

How about an 18 cylinder B29 engine. The owner advertised that for $100 you could see it run. I'm sure your neighbors would love that. ?

IMG_0570-2448x1380.JPG

• Like 2

22 hours ago, tom'sB2B said:

How about an 18 cylinder B29 engine. The owner advertised that for $100 you could see it run. I'm sure your neighbors would love that. ?

I mean how could that not be fun? I would still rather have the A57 - it kinda fits in better around here these days. lol I mean there is a tractor, a power unit, several engines, lots of trucks, and a car all flathead mopar powered.

• Like 1