EMPI SPORTSTER BUILD

pflaming

Well I have not been in such a hurry to work on mine. I still don’t have a title for it and the CHP and DMV are nowhere close to cooperating.

Instead I’ve been out every morning working on my shed and trying to get my tools and hardware organized which is a big deal.

Anyhow if I live to be as old as you, Paul, I will get all these projects finished. And if not, then my wife will be selling the rusty remains off of for peanuts.

Paul, your lamentations on weather fall on my deaf ears ;)...I've been reluctant to get out and work on anything because we've been sweltering in the mid-80's :eek: up here the past few weeks...and you still get out when it's in the 100's!  Kidding aside, still you get out and make progress on a regular basis, rather inspirational.  When I get anxious towards the end of a project I catch myself looking for shortcuts, that's when I step back, take a breath, and go work on something else (or sit and have beer) until the shortcut notion goes away.  Keep up the good work! 

• Thanks 1

• 10 months later...

Wow, the last post was July 2020, and now it’s June 2021.  We are in Maine for the summer. We bought a 35’ fifth wheel RV which has three pull outs. 

all vehicles at home arevery nearly complete. With a second knee problem, my work ethic has waned. Passed 82 in September, that may be a contributing factor. 

So this just an update.. 

if you are in VT, NH, ME, or eastern NY, message me, we will be doing some short trips this summer.

chow

Good to hear you survived the Covid, Paul, and are doing well. I just recently started working on my cars again.

Fishing and boat repairs had driven me off the trail.

It’s been 100F here, but Below 80F in the garage. If the A/C holds up I may finally get the SS together.