54-56 Dodge truck pedal seals

Tex56

Does anyone have a solution for the clutch and brake pedal seals for 54-56 Dodge Trucks?  These are a two piece plastic seal that I have yet to be able to find.  When taken apart they look like wide legged horseshoes. They are mirror images so they snap together and form a nice tight seal around the pedal shafts. 

Mine have lasted all these years and have finally given up. Hopefully, the attached pic will eventually upload.  I keep getting a -200 error on upload.

I guess the other solution is to 3D print them. Anyone have a printer? 

Thank you in advance.

Edited by Tex56
pic won't upload

I was trying to picture what they look like so I googled them. These came up as part of a larger set. If correct to me they look like the rubber pedal seals used on mopar cars of the same vintage and earlier.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Pedal-Draft-Seal-Set-for-1954-1956-Dodge-Trucks/321107524434?redirect=mobile

If not correct then if you post a drawing with dimensions I'd be willing to give 3D printing a set a go. They will be hard plastic though so not sure how well the will seal. Also the material will be PLA which has a relatively low melting point, so they may be prone to warping due to engine/transmisson heat.

https://dcmclassics.com/brake-parts/237-da-140-brake-clutch-pedal-draft-seals-pair.html

Look like these at dcmclassis who were known as dodge central before. Their name comes up on the forum often.

DJ

Edited by DJ194950