Roaming around the world again...

Mark D

Some of you that have been here a while know that I have a hard time staying in one place for too long.  Fortunately my employer has sent me around the world for work more times than I can count.  Whats even more fortunate is that this affords me a special ability to actually shake hands and develop great friendships in person with a lot of other old mopar owners.  Last year I made 9 trips to Sydney Australia as I was building a new office near the airport and met a Neville Bennett on several of the trips.  He and I toured many places in Sydney I would have never have gotten to see if it weren't for his generosity with his time.  But I fast forward to these last two weeks and include a few pictures of my visit with another P15 owner in the area of Helsinki Finland.  Tommi (who is also on this forum) met me in London for the P15 picnic. (To his credit he trusted his life to me driving on the left side of the road for three days)... After the picnic we took for a few days in Finland and ripped up the roads to the west of Helsinki in his P15 business coupe.  I cant advocate travel and meeting people on their own turf enough. 

• Like 1

Passing under one of Finlands famous land bridges on the east-west highway between Helsinki and Lappeenranta.  These bridges are built to makes sure the wildlife can traverse to the other side of the road safely 

IMG_5269JPG.jpg.32ed08d4b9442011b4631b774291653e.jpg

• Like 1

I'm 2/3rds up the coast from Sydney towards Brisbane, so if you, Mark  or indeed any forum members ever get to Oz and would like a bed or coffee feel free to let me know.........Andy Douglas

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Andydodge said:

I'm 2/3rds up the coast from Sydney towards Brisbane, so if you, Mark  or indeed any forum members ever get to Oz and would like a bed or coffee feel free to let me know.........Andy Douglas

Andy I wish I had ventured north to see you. I know at one time we had conversed about this. My visits unfortunately always started Monday morning and my weeks were filled with meetings and job site visits until my flight home on the following Friday. But I will be back to follow up on business as usual down under and since our business (TKMaxx) is doing so well in Australia, I’m betting I’ll be talking about expansion down there very soon. I promise your on my list next visit.

Mark.........whatever your business is I'm sure that there is a need to expand into the mid north coast of NSW, could I suggest Grafton as the ideal place to open a new place of business...........Oh........your company explodes atom bombs........err........can I rethink the offer............lol.............nah, all good ...........lol..........andyd