Need help from a 46 Chrysler Shop Manual owner!

ebruns1

Hey Fellas,

I only have a Dodge D-19 thru D-24 shop manual and I need a favor from someone who has a Chrysler book.  Would you please take a photo of your frame alignment page with all the dimensions like this one from Section IX Frame and Shocks page 150 of my Dodge manual for me?  I need to cross reference some dimensions and I know the Chrysler frames were longer than the Dodge and Plymouths.  I guess even a DeSoto manual would be the same as the Chrysler I think they were built on the same frames.  Want to see if the frame is tweaked or not.  It looks pretty straight but now is the time to check it!  If anyone needs something from the Dodge shop book just let me know!  Thanks.

PS - either post the photo to this thread or just PM me directly.  

frame dimens.jpg

First I want to thank Chrysler1941 you are a gentleman and a scholar!  But...I WAS WRONG!  The Chrysler and Desoto frames are not the same!  I printed out your page and the Desoto has a "ladder" frame while my Chrysler has an "A" frame!  There are even additional frame mounts too.  So I guess I still need a photo of the page from the Chrysler manual if anyone would be so kind.

Thanks,

JT

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ebruns1 said:

First I want to thank Chrysler1941 you are a gentleman and a scholar!  But...I WAS WRONG!  The Chrysler and Desoto frames are not the same!  I printed out your page and the Desoto has a "ladder" frame while my Chrysler has an "A" frame!  There are even additional frame mounts too.  So I guess I still need a photo of the page from the Chrysler manual if anyone would be so kind.

Thanks,

JT

Thanks for your kind words. Chrysler data

Pages from Chrysler Shop Manual C28 C30 C33 C34 C36 C37 C38 C39 C40.pdf