Who makes an adapter plate for this?

Jeff Balazs

You might have to move the radiator ahead a tad for belt drive clearance but other than that?  ??

DJ

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Right now I am thinking it would be more interesting if it was mounted as a side-draft......?

My buddy Mike actually got this for free. His best friend is drag racer Don Enriques  who works for Hilborn. It was part of their showroom display. They are moving the operation to Bowling Green Kentucky so lots of stuff like this have found new homes.

I will have to post some photos of Mikes Hemi powered T bucket. It is drop dead gorgeous.

Jeff

I will trade you a pair of factory correct chrome plated headlight bezels for it........

No questions asked......straight across....two....(2) shinny headlight ring thingys....

Just let me know......

48D

• Haha 2

Tim..........Chrome? I don't need no stinking chrome.

I was looking at the stuff my buddy got yesterday. He has a whole mess of Hilborn injectors. I need to see if 3 of them could be cobbled together as a side draft fuel injection system. Now that would be cool with a nice pair of split headers.

Jeff

So here is a photo of my buddy Mike Kennedy's FI Hemi T-bucket. And yes it not only runs but can be driven on the street......thanks to a very trick computer controlled injection and ignition. Super clean build too.

Also a photo of some "spare" injection set ups ........wonder how a 3 hole cut down system might work as a side draft on the old Dodge truck?

Jeff

mikestoys 001.JPG

mikestoys 005.JPG