Steele rubber available at Bob's Classic Auto Glass

3046moparcoupe

I sure hope I'm not violating policy here ( I don't believe I am), as I'm not selling anything,....but I did want to try and take this opportunity to share and hopefully give back to my forum members here who have done so much to help us with our project, an opportunity to stretch their hard earned dollars just a little further. :)

That said, I just recently sold a Cargo trailer I haven't been using much the last few years, and the proceeds have allowed me to obtain a few of the more expensive items I have had on my wish list for the car for the past 5 years.. In the process of looking I stumbled across the following and wanted to share for those out there who might not be aware.

Steele rubber's one piece windshield gasket (with the slot for the stainless molding trim), pp#40-0274-50 and Steele Rubber's one piece (requires no splicing) back window gasket, pp# 40-0454-81 are both available through Bob's Classic Auto Glass located in Oregon. The cost savings by purchasing through Bob's is $90.50 for both items combined.

I spoke with Steele Rubber about this, and they confirmed that these gaskets are legitimate, new, Steel Rubber products and that Bob's purchases from them in bulk quantities.

Steve

• Like 2