13th ANNUAL CLEMENTS TAILGATE BBQ, Clements , Ca

48Dodger

21 hours ago, minicooper said:

That sounds like a plan, Tennessee is only a few hours away for me. We’ll need to find an east coast donor truck to make a BBQ grill from, though.

I looked back through the thread...what did I miss....someone thinking of hosting an east of the Mississloppy  event?

I hosted a few in the past....then it seems most members moved away from the commute distance or sold their Mopars….and yes Merle was here......I enjoyed the get togethers...but playing host left little time to truly socialize and of course one of the events was a collective work party on the Coatney-mobile.  

This was the weekend the United States DEFEATED  the Canadians in horseshoes...

100_0983.JPG

100_1009.JPG

100_1007.JPG

Edited by Plymouthy Adams

My horseshoes are so rusty. They ain't been pitched since the 90's. I use them to hold down a tarp on an old car....

Edited by Ulu

one more pic and I am done...folks standing by their ride...…..that is my son standing by my yellow Tiger...all I tell him is...in your dreams bubba....!

left to right,  Richie H.; Billy A.; yours truly; my son Travis A., late Don C.; Jerry and then Merle.  Chris B. was off hiding somewhere I guess.

This was the restart of Chris and Jerry on their US tour....they had to fly home due to illness in family and I stored his car in the barn till they returned.

100_1001.JPG

Edited by Plymouthy Adams
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

So sorry to hear that the BBQ could not be held this year. I haven’t made the 7140 mile trip there since 2017... but I wil do everything possible to be there with my partner Roz in 2021.

As my trucks will most likely never make the trip from ‘Down Under’ to the USA, I have  posted a couple of photos for my ‘virtual attendance’ this year.

Stay safe my forum family.

Davin aka DesotoDav in Burbank (Australia)

EF34648A-932B-4AF9-BDB7-41A5065628E9.jpeg

F8AA84C7-F57F-4046-A8B3-021D91657265.jpeg

Edited by Desotodav
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

• 1 year later...

Tim & Stephanie, 2021 another great event! It was good to see everyone, (at least once a year). I realize how much work, effort and cost there is in putting on an event like this. I cant wait to see that Hemi in the flying brick! We have to work on getting that fork lift running.    

• Like 1