Starter for the B2B and other vehicles with pedal start

johnsartain

I am posting these links again for everyone's information. It seems that it keeps getting asked and every time I look it cant be found so here goes. If you need a good source for remanufactured starters these are the links for two sources.
https://www.filterspro.com/WILSON-91-06-1821_p_1843669.html

and 

http://www.oreillyauto.com/site/c/detail/WIL0/91061821.oap?ck=Search_mch6106_-1_3090&keyword=mch6106

Filters Pro has no core charge

Edited by johnsartain
  • Thanks 1

Thanks. I have one of these in my '38 P6. It is fun every time I wiggle my foot on the starter button. Folks checking the old cars out love these little odd things that have been long forgotten my most.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, keithb7 said:

Thanks. I have one of these in my '38 P6. It is fun every time I wiggle my foot on the starter button. Folks checking the old cars out love these little odd things that have been long forgotten my most.

I wanted to keep my pedal push button starter on my 40 Desoto, but since Im using a 1954 265 block with the full flow ,oil filter my original starter will no longer fit..?

• Sad 1