1936 Dodge truck regulator

I recently got a lot of 1936 Dodge truck parts, including 2 regulators. They are exactly the same...are they interchangeable left and right, or just 2 of the same side? Thanks for your help.

regulator.jpg

as the assembly could well be of un-handed parts the fact they are riveted to work in on particular manner will make them handed and any attempt to remove the rivets and change anything now has caused the parts to altered in a manner not consistent with the design....clocking of the spring is example enough....

• Like 1

I just looked in my Globe window regulator catalog and under the truck section for Dodge trucks 1933-1938 all use the following regulars. Also note that the numbers provide are universal with all suppliers.

So 1933-38 right door is number  DT-10   left door is DT-11.  I do have this catalog saved and is available in CD formatted information if anyone is intereste.  Covers all cars/trucks from  approx. 1933 - 1948.

Good reference to have in your car libray.

Rich HArtung

desoto1939@aol.com

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
11 hours ago, Bob DeGraaf said:

Good morning, I’m searching for a passenger side window regulator for my 1938 Dodge pickup. I have the drivers side so I can visually compare it to match up with the missing one. Any help in finding this part is greatly appreciated.

please post a part wanted in the classifieds section of the forum.  We do not allow part solicitation and offers on the main forum.  Thank you.