1938 Aussie 7 Passenger Plymouth

westaus29

1 hour ago, OUTFXD said:

Man,  if I had all your gear...     I'd have a ton of really expensive stuff that never got used!

Well Jim, your rotisserie and mig I see are courtesy of having generous, like minded mates and from reading your thread you have years of learnt skills from fellow enthusiasts and night school. Getting this big old girl back to former glory takes commitment, time and all of your learnt skills. I commend you and think your posts will be a great help to others contemplating or doing their own rebuilds. Look forward to seeing more...?

• 1 year later...

Wow, what a project,thanks for sharing. Truly inspirational for those of us crazy enough or determined enough to  try to restore these beauties. Will wait yo see if my efforts are a labor of love or "bull-headedness".