1935 Dodge KC rear leaf spring

Working on restoring my 1935 Dodge KC, I am now to the point of trying to get the rear leaf springs back under the frame.

I ordered replacement shackle and bushings (but no one seems to know what the actual part number for a 1935 truck is). The replacement bushings seem to be just ever so slightly bigger and I cannot get them to seat in the hole on the frame as they should.

Has anyone else replaced these? If so how hard was it to get them in and seated?

I found some NOS bushings on eBay (part number 939716) I was thinking about buying and just re-using my original shackles... my shackles look ok, its the bushings that are shot. But I don't know if the part number is right for it or not.

I am also trying to figure out the front bushing. my  bolt is extremely worn, guessing from either a worn bushing or an incorrect bushing.

Been trying to find a parts manual for my truck, but no luck yet.

thanks in advance for any help I can get.

IMG_7207.JPG

IMG_7206.JPG

IMG_7205.JPG