Backup light switch

pflaming

The ones we deal with are double din in dash radio units. RV stock units are Jensen, Axera, Axera is made by Dual. Sony,  Not exactly the type of fit your looking for. Cheapest thing I’ve had brought in by a customer for the shop to install was from Pep Boys. Simple install. Very inexpensive. Wouldn’t give a Warranty on install as they brought it in. Less then 30 minutes to install. Screen looked lick a rear view mirror. Check out eBay 

• 11 months later...

Hey Paul, Can you tell me how the wire to the transmission mounted backup light switch is routed on your car?  I assume it goes over the left side door(s) with the rest of the wires, but does it go all the way forward through the firewall as a part of the main wiring harness, then down to the transmission?

Thanks!