Great Support - Thank you

Just wanted to take a moment to write some appreciation I have had for this forum. I am new to this forum, but not to many and I have to say, it is quite refreshing to see people helping each other is a positive, supporting way.

Every other forum I have been on from present day cars, motorcycle, to everyday home repair has it’s share of negativity. Although I haven’t been a member of this forum for that long, I have been treated with the upmost respect. Individual taking the time out of their busy days to help me through my issues.

As I begin my journey repairing my 51 B3, I now know I have a great community to bounce ideas off of and share my progress with.

Thanks again,

Nick

• Like 5

I concur completely.  While having been a member for some time, i didn’t post much because of reactions I have seen in other forums.  After a couple of positive experiences and input, I couldn’t be more pleased with the support, information, and communication with members here.  It’s a great help whether in searches of previous post or responses to current posts.  Thanks to all.

Todd

• Like 1

I joined this forum back in 2007.....

Since then I have made lifetime friends across the globe.

I've met so many members here from different backgrounds and it just doesn't seem to end.

Trucks, are a working man's partner....doesn't always end when the wheels fall off, but maybe put safely behind the barn for safe keeping.

Its when your son, or your grandson pulls the weeds aside, sees that grille staring back at them, that the sun rises again for the old iron.

I'll always enjoy hearing a good story about a truck being loved enough, to be brought back to life, to take another shot at carrying the weight on its frame. 

I think there is a lot of good people here, and its nice to hear newer members agree.

48D

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, 48Dodger said:

I've met so many members here from different backgrounds and it just doesn't seem to end.

Trucks, are a working man's partner....doesn't always end when the wheels fall off, but maybe put safely behind the barn for safe keeping.

Its when your son, or your grandson pulls the weeds aside, sees that grille staring back at them, that the sun rises again for the old iron.

I'll always enjoy hearing a good story about a truck being loved enough, to be brought back to life, to take another shot at carrying the weight on its frame. 

I think there is a lot of good people here, and its nice to hear newer members agree.

48D

who are you again?!??!?

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, 48Dodger said:

48D

I have said this before, you should have been a writer.  Well written!!

• Like 1