Cruise or Drive ins this summer anyone?

Have my first classic car and very excited.  Anyone in the area interested in cruising the coast or something this summer or going to the drive ins?  I know there are classic nights in the area i can hit, but looking to meet this community a little more.

• 1 month later...

Sorry I didn’t see this sooner!  How’s the cruising going? I’m in central mass, happy to make a plan to meet up.

So far so good! i have put about 1600 miles on it since i bought it. just driving around. I am waiting for the drive ins to have movies i am interested in before i go there with it. right now they have had all the new disney  movies or the new superhero movies. Hopefully they will have like an action/comedy combo or a comedy/horror combo (The drive ins does two movies back to back).  I would be happy to meet up with you! we can find someplace in the middle hopefully others will be up for a meet up too.

Drop me an email  or call or text.

Mark@rdusaclassics.com

978.333.0758 cell 

It’s funny I just passed through Manchester a few minutes ago headed up to Northwoods New Hampshire to pick something up, and then I’m headed back

Edited by Mark D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Terms of Use