Heater for Dodge Plymouth 46-47

Hello, buy this device that I was sold as a heater for Dodge - Plymouth 46-47. No matter how hard I try, I can not discover how it is mounted. If anyone has ever seen it, I would appreciate it if you indicate how it is mounted and if it really belongs to P15 of 46-47. Thank you

20190519_132720.jpg

3 hours ago, Sebastian Soutiño said:

Hello, buy this device that I was sold as a heater for Dodge - Plymouth 46-47. No matter how hard I try, I can not discover how it is mounted. If anyone has ever seen it, I would appreciate it if you indicate how it is mounted and if it really belongs to P15 of 46-47. Thank you

20190519_132720.jpg

That doesn't even look right. I think whoever sold it didn't know what it fit.

I'm guessing 1949 or later Mopar.  The heater hose tubes would indicate that the heater mounts on the engine side of the cowl.  The top opening might mat with the cowl vent that opens outside the windshield. The side opening for the air duct would be consistent with the cardboard duct that ran along the right fender.  That's my wag (wild a$$ guess).    

I would guess it's for 1953 or later Mopars.

That might be a back seat heater for a limousine or a station wagon, just guessing.

I cannot read the heater # on the tag...506?

Here is one like mine. Water connections go through knock out hols in the fire wall.  Bolts through fire wall with an angles spacer.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1946-1947-1948-Plymouth-P15-Dodge-D24-Power-Wagon-Mopar-Deluxe-Model-36-heater/254113709824?hash=item3b2a5b7f00:g:~NoAAOSwRYNcXMHX&redirect=mobile

On 5/19/2019 at 2:25 PM, Don Coatney said:

Pictured is a P-15 heater.

P9260001_01-1.jpg

Thats one of the 2 P15 heaters. There is also a fresh air version.

heater7.jpg 

which uses either 1 or 2 heaters like this

heater5.jpg