Hinge pillar weatherstrip

JSabah

My '49 Plymouth Woody is out of paint and I will be starting to put it back together.  My Hinge pillar weatherstrip is badly deteriorated and not usable.  According to Andy B, it is no longer made and they do not have anything to replace it with.  It looks to be a triangular section mounted on a metal strip that has tabs for screws.   Any ideas of where to find NOS or what to use?  Here are some pics of what I have left and where it goes.  Thank you.

IMG_7234.jpg

IMG_7235.jpg

IMG_7239.jpg

IMG_7240.jpg

LazyK the listing shows that these are 32” long and what is left of mine -the metal which should give the correct length is 30”. Since there are tabs for the screws on the ends, it doesn’t seem that trimming is an option. 

49roadster I’ll look at Steele on line but can you tell me the length of yours?

17 hours ago, 49roadster said:

I got them from Steele about 20 yr. ago and they were about $200

They don't seem to have anything that will work...and the CS reps are not very helpful as they have no other information than what is on line